Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Drugs Used toTreat Hep C - Ribavirin, Interferon, Telaprevir

Combination Treatment Drugs for Hep C
In this post I will show images and dosage info about the amazing drugs I have taken for Hep-C:

Pegasys 180mcg/Ml (peginterferon alfa-2a) Injectable, Ribasphere RibaPak 1000 Dose Pack (ribavirin, USP) Tablets and Incivek (telaprevir) Tablets 750mg

All cause severe side effects.
Severe. You have no idea how bad it can be. You have no idea what these drugs will do to you. I want to warn you and your family. It is very difficult.


I will also show images of the miracle drug I have used to treat the symptoms brought on by the disease Hepatitis C-
Drug Used to Treat the Side Effects of Hep C


High Quality Denver Medical Sativa & Indica Marijuana. 

THC medicines have helped me manage the symptoms of Hepatitis C. Medical Marijuana has helped me manage the brutal mental, emotional and physical side effects of the combination treatment drugs used in an effort to cure Hepatitis C. It has helped me treat this life threatening, life altering disease that effects approximately 200 million people!  This treatment is brutal. I hope the information in this blog helps you and your family. Our family has suffered tremendously and we wish someone had told us how much medical marijuana can help. Contact The Kind Room and start educating yourself on quality medicine that will help you make it through your treatment.


Drugs for Hep C shown individually-


~ Pegasys 180mcg/Ml (peginterferon alfa-2a) Injectable 1ml injected once a week. You have to use two needles.





~ Ribasphere RibaPak 1000 Dose Pack (ribavirin, USP) Tablets 600mg in the AM 400mg in the PM everyday for 6 months minimum - you can see I missed a dose recently. Dont worry about missing a dose, or two, or three. I missed, everything except the weekly shot and I dont have Hep anymore.




~ Incivek (telaprevir) Tablets 750mg - 2 pills 375mg each 3x per day. For 12 weeks. Must take with 20 grams of fat.
This is the new drug in combination treatment therapy- it is BRUTAL.






~ Medical Marijuana used daily to treat the side effects of Hep C. Used daily for pain relief, stress relief, mood enhancement, as a sleep aid, appetite stimulant, dietary supplement and more. The side effects and symptoms I treat with Medical Marijuana are numerous and include anemia- a dangerous side effect of Hep C treatment. Relieve your pain naturally and reduce your risk of having more health problems.

See a posted review about Blackberry Medical Marijuana

Hepatitis C and especially the treatment have been brutal on my family and I-

We cannot warn you enough. It is brutal.
It has been very, very trying getting through this treatment. And I still have 3 weeks, minimum left.
Please do not think you know what it will be like. Prepare for the worst.

The good news-



    Combination treatment therapy drugs have eliminated Hepatitis C from my body.
    I have found relief for virtually every symptom by utilizing
    Denver High Quality Medical Marijuana to manage my pain.
Need to talk to someone about relief from pain you have?
Contact a professional, health focused clinic that provides quality, natural medicine. Phone- (720) 242-8030.




* The drugs shown in this post known as combination treatment therapy should include high quality medical marijuana from the medical marijuana experts at Denvers Clinic The Kind Room. Natural, locally grown, quality medicine.

No comments:

Post a Comment