Saturday, June 23, 2012

Patient Side Effects of Hepatitis C Treatment Relieved

Relieving the symptoms of Hep C and the side effects of the drugs used to treat the disease-

Yesterday- about 12 hours ago to be exact, my wife gave me my shot of peg-interferon/Pegasys, a drug in a combination of very powerful drugs used to treat Hepatitis C.

Peg-Interferon/Pegasys is cloned human genes...seriously.
Interferon/Pegasys - comes to you,
monthly by mail, in a cooler like this.
With ice packs. You have to keep
your Interferon/Pegasy's refrigerated
(cold, NOT frozen)
Anyway those needles are from Target b/c the
prescription drug company that mails these
drugs forgot to send my needles
in this order. Costco and Target pharmacys
both virtually gave us these syringes when
they knew I needed them.
I've been shooting myself up, every week, with cloned human stuff for almost 6 months now. Actually my wife has been. I'd cheat if it were left to me- like yesterday I thought about throwing it in the trash and telling her I took it...

Yeah the side effects that patients and their families endure from the drugs used to treat Hep C are that bad. But as painful as it is I am very grateful that I have had access to these drugs. I could be dieing right now instead of living.

I am equally grateful for Denver Medical Marijuana. When I say Denver Medical Marijuana I mean the compassionate providers, Doctors, lawyers, activists, patients, money, research, struggle, people that have made high quality medical marijuana available to people, that are suffering, like me.


High Quality Medical Marijuana
This is a powerbomb Sativa
shown: ChemDog x Diesel
Because without the medicinal, healing properties of THC and the people that work in the industry to make it available to patients, to people- I would not make it through this treatment.
That's a fact. Ask my wife- Ms. Texas, Conservative, Christian college herself. Yes she is all of those things...and a supporter of Medical Marijuana.


But anyway this post is about one of the specific medicines used to help manage the physical pain, emotional challenges, treatment and other symptoms of the disease Hep C.

It is medical marijuana and the strain I want to tell you about is Ortega-

This is a very aromatic medicine. Those properties alone start to heal me.

To me the smell has a sort of earthy, birthday cakey feel.
It's a hearty, fill you up, lightly smell.
It is not easy to describe. But I keep going back to exchange breathe with it again and again. It doesnt smell like Blackberry at all. But it does have that unique ability to make you want to smell it.
It feels healthy to just breathe in it's aroma.
It's one of those smells from a distant place or time- like when you were young or maybe from a dream...cant quite put your finger on it...

Very inviting. So I got out Mjollnir- or meow meow, the name of my current favorite delivery device and medicated myself...the taste matches the smell...it is smooth and yummy like birthday cake cotton candy...but not sweet.

This plant heals.

30 minutes after waking up with the following painful side effects of Hep C treatment...

feeling down and tired- but unable to sleep, nauesous, potentially aggresive/hostile, thirsty (but dont want to drink b/c it increases the nausea), agitated/restless, malnutritioned/hungry/I know I should eat and cant because everything sounds gross...

I have been relieved. Thanks to Ortega Medical Marijuana from the Kind Room Clinic. It's about quality medicine. Grown naturally. Grown locally. By experienced growers. By people that understand that people need quality medicine.

When I was typing those words above about being grateful for Denver Medical Marijuana it made me want to cry. Because this treatment has made me feel very distant from people. Sadly it has made me feel distance from being a person myself at times. The treatment for Hep C will rock your world.

Fortunately there are people in the medical marijuana industry, like the people at The Kind Room that have reminded me that I am a person, by treating me like a person.
This is not a joke.
The crying etc. It's a very mentally, physically and psychologically challenging treatment and it doesnt make me a weak person.
It's the drugs that alter the chemical make up in my body.
In your body or anyone else.
I share this information, the only way I know how, in an attempt to let people know about the brutal drugs used to treat this disease.
And how Medical Marijuana can help you beat Hep C!
There are people in the medical marijuana industry, like the people at The Kind Room that have reminded me that I am a person, by treating me like a person.
This is not a joke.
I share this information, the only way I know how, in an attempt to warn others.

Go there. Seek out a clinic that provides consitently good medical grade marijuana and other THC products.
They are consistently professional, but down to earth.

Last time I was there, there was construction out front on Broadway and I didnt even know it.
The atmosphere inside is soothing, relaxed, comforting...yet always serious about your medical marijuana as a medicine for your medical needs first and foremost.

These posts are about my direct experience with Hep C treatment and THC!

No comments:

Post a Comment